A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Believe in your childs worth no matter what!

Certain Proof: A Question of Worth from Ray Ellis on Vimeo.

I posted this poem that I wrote for Hailey awhile ago. But I am posting again as it relates to this video!
Hailey
I believe in you.
Your impetuous determination tells me
that you will never give up.
You have so much to give,
and have given so much already.
I believe that you will stand tall.
We are beside you, and will always be.
There is no rush, so take it slow, one step at a time.
We are ready when you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment