A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where It Counts

Today I read this on facebook and just had to share :)Love the image too!
I'll never be on the cover of some glamour magazine. I'll never wear a crown or be a beauty queen. There are days I look like hell, There are days I show my age, But in my heart... where it counts I'm Beautiful all the same. I might not save the world, I'll never cure some deadly disease Won't fly above the trees But I'll do my best to change the world a little each day I'll do my best to make a difference, Touch the heart of someone as much as I can, Make a mark on the world where it counts. I know many who will try to put me down, Many who would love to see me fail, But I know who I am and that's where it counts. ~ Written by K.D. Storm

1 comment: