A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Mary Clare and Luke

I just realized that I haven't been posting all of my latest paintings on the blog. I have been painting, just not posting them. Here is my latest, I hope you enjoy! Oh and head on over to my painting for Hailey fb page to see more. The shirt in my painting is different per moms request Mary Clare and Luke... so precious
The Photo
Who's next??? inbox me www.harrold.janet@gmail.com and thank you for sharing my paintings with your family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment