A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To Tommy and Natalie with Love...

To Tommy and Natalie with Love...

She has a voice, but doesn't talk
She has two legs, but can not walk.
Her eyes however, she can see,
the love that's filled inside of me.

God chose you to lead the way,
and help her through the toughest days.
The strength and courage still remain.
Our lives will never be the same.
Just be patient and be true,
this precious child depends on you.

Love Always,
Mom/Grammie copyright by Janet Harrold

1 comment: