A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Her Voice"



Her voice so soft, like a whisper.
Most times even approximate, but none the less
it is sweet music to my ears.
Janet Harrold

3 comments:

  1. Chloe's voice is pure heaven to me too. What a special poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara for your kind words and thank you for letting me have a voice on your wonderful blog. Chloe is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey is absolutely adorable and so is your poem!

    ReplyDelete