A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A new look for "KIDZ"


As many of you know, I have been doing a little writing in my spare time (which by the way, is really non existent). I write for a few different special needs sites. You may recall me mentioning in a previous post that I write for Kidz. This site is an amazing site that celebrates the ups and downs of raising children with special needs. The posts on this site are a collaborative effort of 12 bloggers and 1 fearless leader Tara. The Kids Krew contributer’s are all amazing woman who have children with different abilities, who share their knowledge and resources with thousands of readers each day, some who are veterans in the special needs community and other’s who are newbies and looking for as much information as they can possibly find to help them understand their child’s diagnosis. This past year Kidz received “The Top Blog Parenting Award” and has over 20,000 visitors each month! It is both an honor and a pleasure for me to be part of this effort that helps so many children around the world. On this site you can expect to find uplifting stories, poems, songs, activities, ideas, friends and resources. We are excited about the new design of the KIDZ site, so be sure to check it out. If you know anyone who may benefit from this site, please share the link with them www.kidzorg.blogspot.com I know it will help them, just as it continues to help and inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment