A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Exceptional Family



A lot of you may recognize this beautiful family as Zak, Nathan and Renee Charlan from Exceptional Family T.V. “EFTV” Is my favorite online destination to visit for news and current resources and advice for children with special needs. Advice given from other parents of children who are living the “Exceptional” life. I credit this family for their humble approach and ability to expose their private lives to benefit others. I personally would like to say thank you for giving us a voice and a connection with each other, and for all that you have done to facilitate this “Exceptional” community.
If you would like a 16 X 20 oil painting of your child email me www.harrold.janet@gmail.com 100% of the proceeds go to Hailey's Conductive Education

2 comments:

  1. Look how cute they look! I love the Charlan family..and we figured out we live in the same city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Zak at the piano. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete