A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ben and Daniel



You may all be familiar with these boys, I have painted them a few times before. Ben and Daniel are the cutest and most delightful boys to paint. When Cary (there mom) from about the small stuff uploaded her vacation pictures on facebook, I just new there would be more paintings of them in my future. What I didn’t know was that she would want them done before Fathers Day! Oh gosh ,could I actually get them done for her before I leave to meet Hailey and Natalie in Michigan for the last week of Conductive Education?!?! Of course I will, because I know how much Hailey is benefiting from CE, and so I begin again raising money for her next visit. Thank you Cary for contributing to this wonderful cause! And thank you for sharing my artwork with your family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them as usual Janet! Can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete