A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dogs Lovers


Doggonit, please vote for Ty!
So...as many of you know I love to paint, I’ve recently entered a contest that Dog Art Today and Mutt Lynch Winery are hosting. It's theirAnnual Dog Art Wine Label Contest. All artists are invited to submit one dog-themed work of art. The winning entry will be made into a label for their limited edition wine (only 500 bottles) and the winner will win a case of wine with the artwork on the label. The theme is “Naughty” so I painted a picture of my brothers boxer dog Ty chewing through a door. The text I wrote to accompany the picture reads For a nice treat drink Muttitage… rich in “anti BOXER dents” The voting starts today, you can vote only once per computer I would love it if you took a minute to vote and share this on your facebook with your friends. The voting ends on Saturday May 21st so please don’t waste anytime.Thank you in advance!!!!!!!! Janet

Please click on the link below to cast your vote! I'm #26
http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/

No comments:

Post a Comment