A place to show my love for my granddaughter who lives with Cerebral Palsy and my passion for painting. In an effort of raising awareness for C.P. every painting brush stroke I make on raw canvas is a stroke of love, as I discretely paint a green C.P. awareness ribbon in every piece. Can you find them?
Do you know someone who would like to have a painting done? email www.harrold.janet@gmail.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hailey at Conductive Education


I just can't wait to join Hailey, Natalie and Tommy tomorrow at the Conductive Learning Center in Grand Rapids Michigan. They have been there for the last 3 weeks and Hailey has just one more week left of her session. We are extremely pleased with the progress that Hailey has made in the short time she has been there. So pleased that they are actually considering moving to Michigan so that Hailey can continue to benefit from this program. Of course the one big obstacle is the expense of the school. It is rather expensive so I will continue my fundraising efforts as well as help them in any way I can. Boston is ranked one of the best if not THE best in the country for its hospitals and schools, it's a real shame we don't have a Conductive Education Center here. It would benefit so many people in the special needs community.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Janet. I look forward to reading about your own experiences with Hailey next week. Hailey really looks to be enjoying her success.

    I hope you have a safe journey
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week Janet...can't wait to hear how you make out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the videos! Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful little girl and getting stronger by the day!

    ReplyDelete